In situations where higher production requirements and flawless quality are prerequisites, and budget permits – the Laco range of Flexi-Bed ironers offer something that cannot be matched by any ‘belt’ ironer. Different in basic design from the ironing strap system (belts) used in the most other Calendar Drying ironers, these ironers offer upwards of 15% higher production in the same ironing width, with higher quality finishing, and with operating costs at almost half of those found in other conventional ‘belt’ ironers.Configured in either Return-Feed, or Through-Feed formats the ironer utilises electric elements mounted directly onto a thermal oil heat exchanger.
Thermal oil (which retains its temperature – requiring less heating), is distributed at pressure through the single piece flexing and self adjusting bed. The Flexi-Bed itself is able to take on the shape of the constantly changing roll providing even and constant pressure across the full width of the ironing area. Larger surface coverage/ironing area increases production output. A perforated steel roll with under springing, and clothed with either Polyester Felt (800gr/cubic metre) or Nomex allows suction through the roll to assist moisture removal. Available with 370mm, 500mm, 600mm and 800mm roll for various production requirements. Available in COMFORT SERIES with built in folder, or add a stand alone feeder and/or folder to the standard range at a later time.
- Flexi Bed design for increased quality, efficiency and longevity
- Fully adjustable bed to roll pressure – consistent quality over time
- Thermal oil heated for substantial savings in running costs
- Perforated steel roll for effective moisture removal
- No ironing straps – consistent quality finish across the entire linen
- Return-Feed or Through-Feed format available
- Different roll diameters available depending on production requirement
* Available as D370
**D600 & D800 available & also in 2100mm length
** *option available on D600/D800