A full range of powerful driers from the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial tumble driers. Best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. Suitable for laundry operators who place a premium on time, or those that process their own linen and wish to extend linen life by reducing drying time.
Speed Queen understands that laundry owners are looking for balance between the lowest cost per litre of water evaporated, and the fastest drying cycle. With OPT (Over Drying Prevention) – the most accurate, and maintenance free Residual Moisture Control system available anywhere in the world – no brushes that are subject to contamination and wear, accumulating dirt and becoming less accurate with time. Speed Queen’s revolutionary Rotary Transfer switch will withstand ‘tens of millions’ of rotations and never lose accuracy. Tumble drying is the most expensive piece of equipment in your laundry to run, and so optimizing the drying process is fundamental to a laundry’s profitability. Over drying is widely regarded as an industry wide phenomenon, leading to extra utility costs, added wear and tear on linen and unnecessary labour costs.
THE SPEED QUEEN CLASSIC LINE
Designed with the environment in mind.
• More powerful heating elements
• Best in class consumption of electricty
• Optimal throughput
• Faster drying time
• Built by the world’s best tumble drier manufacturer
• Easy to use, simple to maintain
• Over-Dry Prevention Technology
- Powerful elements, best in class energy, optimal throughput, faster cycles
- OPT – the most accurate and flexible residual moisture control available in the industry
- Quantum Gold: versatile programming - over 30 factory preset or customized cycles
- Cycle flexibility and programmable temperatures for excellent fabric care
- Superior energy efficiency a 354 cubic litres of airflow per second on industry leading 23 kg drier
- Control of energy input, airflow and cabinet design combine to produce minimum dry times and maximize linen life
- High performance heat system and heater box on ST120 model
- Nine ‘pre-treat’ stages to increase corrosion resistance on embossed steel. Electrostatic ally applied paint, baked for superior bonding
- Large, easy to clean lint compartment and reversible door
- All-belt drive aiding noise reduction and allowing for reduced maintenance costs
All models available in gas.
Coin-operated Activation and Security (Model ST 030)
StrongBox Security™ on both washers and driers provides top-of-the-industry security to deter vandalism.
World Coin Drop