THE WASHER FOR A GREENER WORLD
If you are looking for a High Speed washer extractor (Gravity factors of up to 380G) capable of providing you with every conceivable option available to ensure the highest quality wash results, the longest linen life, the most economical wash possible, all with a reputation for durability that is unmatched by any of it’s competitors worldwide – then the Girbau HS6 Series Softmount washer extractor is for you.
The sturdy build of Girbau washing machines means:
• Girbau washing machines have a long working life and are virtually maintenance free.
• The fabric lasts longer due to the careful treatment it receives during the washing process and with the Care Touch Drum system.
It is possible to adjust each washing parameter to suit the precise needs of each load (thereby saving time), process stability, which prevents unplanned stoppages, thus significantly increasing productivity.
WATER AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Various features, such as the Aquamixer and the Aquafall systems make it possible to reduce the consumption of water and energy. In addition, having consumption information for all of the parameters makes it possible to identify settings that can optimise consumption.
Girbau washing machines have dual safety features. The machine is only active if a closed door and locked door signal have been validated. In each washing cycle the system checks the status (open/closed) of the safety controls.
TAKING CARE OF THE FABRIC, TAKING CARE OF THE SKIN
For generations our mothers and grandmothers washed their linen in rivers or wash houses.
Girbau maintains the philosophy and wisdom of these generations: with the care of one that appreciates each garment.
One of the principles for achieving a better world is to respect it. This is the reason which has always spurred Girbau on to manufacture washing machines that consume less natural resources and energy, which pollute less and have less impact in terms of CO2 emissions. Series 6 washers make laundries businesses that are environmentally friendly, while taking into account sustainability.
Girbau’s – exclusive management and communication system between the inverter, motor and microprocessor ensures that the whole assembly is properly balanced and has a longer life. GDrive makes it possible to control the speed, save energy, control out-of-balance and reduce noise, vibration and component fatigue.
Aquafall is the result of a study of the movement of water inside the drum. With a minimum level of water, and with recirculation through perforated blades, it provides a cascade flow, increasing the washing action, reducing cycle time and minimising water usage.
A hot and cold water mixer that achieves a precise temperature with the programmed water level, thereby saving energy and reducing the time of the wash cycle. In electric washing machines it is not necessary to activate the heating elements to heat the water.
CARE TOUCH DRUM
The system of deep punched holes without sharp edges ensures that the linen is treated delicately and aids the evacuation of the water during the final spin, thereby achieving very low residual moisture levels. The drum is constructed in AISI-304L stainless steel.
FREE STANDING MDS
The Series 6 HS washing machines are Free Standing and do not require additional fixing or bolting, thus making installation quick and simple.
The MDS (Multi Directional Springs) system allows spin speeds exceeding 350G in a silent and very stable way. It absorbs up to 95% of the vibrations and considerably extends the life of the shock absorbers compared to other systems.
GIRBAU’s exclusive watertight system is highly efficient. It is based on a double radial and axial Viton seal (allowing the use of ozone) interspersed with a large drainage chamber for the rapid detection of water entering the bearing housing.
The watertightness of the door is also assured by means of an EPDM gasket. The system for regulating the pressure of the door on the seal (Pat. PCT/ ES2005/000677) significanttly extends the life of the door.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DOSING WITH COLLECTOR
To ensure the best washing process and the proper treatment for each fabric, Series 6 washers with INTELI make it possible to control the time of up to 12 external dosings. The Coin and Logi controls can connect up to 4 external do sings.
The chemicals are always previously diluted in the collector, thus preventing them from coming into direct contact with the fabric.
The control of the wash cycle parameters allows specific processes such as Wet Cleaning to be carried out easily and efficiently.
The Series 6 washers have been designed applying ergonomic criteria in the construction of their structure to aid the work of the operators. The diameter and the depth of the drum are designed to aid in loading and unloading the washing machines. Similarly, the wide opening of the door aids access to the drum. The edges of the washers’ outer casing are rounded to minimise the impact on operators.
JUST IN LOAD
This function adjusts water consumption and dosing time proportionally, depending on the program selected and the weight of the load. In this way water, energy and chemical products are saved in each process.
Good management of the energy and time invested in the process have a direct impact on the profitability of your business.
Energy saving is the fundamental starting point in designing our washing machines. Over the past 15 years, our washing machines have succeeded in saving 59% of the water and 23% of the cycle time.
The investment in the Series 6 translates into savings in each cycle.
INTELI control opens up a new world of possibilities for extremely quick and easy programming with a large memory capacity. It has 20 preset programs and 79 free ones.
A system of icons developed by Girbau allows all the parameters of a washing programme to be set intuitively, regardless of the language of the user.
The icons guide the process of programming and execution easily by means of an LCD screen. Each program can be identified with a name to make the operators’ work easier.
Heavy-duty Washer With Aquafall, Aquamixer and GDrive as in the medium speed range, but with the following improvements:
- Free Standing MDS allows spin speed of up to 380G with silence and stability
- Intelli Control: infinite programming possibilities making it ideal for wet cleaning, Goretex etc. Easily interpretable and intuitive Icon system. Programme from PC. Save programmes on a memory card and copy them to other washing machines. Name each programme independently so your operators understand them
- Just in Load option reduces cost of water and chemicals. Automatically adjusts the amount of water and dispensing time based on programme selection and weight i.e. wash 25 kg in a 40 kg washer and water and detergent are automatically adjusted -significant savings
- Wet Cleaning Ready
- Easy load option for 57 and 110 kg: unique innovation with “no tilt”, allowing more efficient and easier loading and unloading
- 12 external dosing points
- Process flatwork direct from washer to calendar drying iron, avoiding dryer costs completely
- Huge reduction of water consumption and energy usage while achieving superior wash quality
- Four compartment dispenser for powders, liquids and automatic dosing
- GDrive system provides up to 70% reduction in electrical draw during start-up, with cycles of controlled acceleration, and important reduction in noise and vibration; which in turn notably lengthens the life of the washer
- Integrated GDrive provides a control system for unbalanced loads
- Cold and hot water inlet with automatic mixer
- Water level and temperature are selectable