The sturdy build of Girbau washing machines means:
- Girbau washing machines have a long working life and are virtually maintenance free
- The fabric lasts longer due to the careful treatment it receives during the washing process and with the Care Touch Drum system
It is possible to adjust each washing parameter to suit the precise needs of each load (thereby saving time), process stability, which prevents unplanned stoppages, thus significantly increasing productivity.
Water and Energy Consumption
Features such as Aquamixer and Aquafall obtain the maximum wash performance with low water levels, thereby optimising the consumption of water and energy.
Girbau washing machines have dual safety features. The machine is only active if a closed door and locked door signal have been validated. In each washing cycle the system checks the status (open/closed) of the safety controls.
Girbau’s extensive commercial and technical network around the world allows it to provide a permanent advice and follow up service directly, plus a quick and efficient technical response, with original spare parts.
We pass on the know-how we acquire to our clients when defining the laundry project suited to their needs, with the continuous advice and training provided by the Girbau Laundry Tips service.
This is how we achieve Easy & Best Solutions.
Pampering the Fabric, Taking Care of Your Skin
For generations our mothers and grandmothers washed their linen in rivers or wash houses. Girbau maintains the philosophy and wisdom of these generations: with the care of one that appreciates each garment.
One of the principles for achieving a better world is to respect it. This is the reason which has always spurred Girbau on to manufacture washing machines that consume less natural resources and energy, which pollute less and have less impact in terms of CO2 emissions. Series 6 washers make laundries businesses that are environmentally friendly, while taking into account sustainability.
Girbau’s – exclusive management and communication system between the inverter, motor and microprocessor ensures that the whole assembly is properly balanced and has a longer life. GDrive makes it possible to control the speed, save energy, control out-of-balance and reduce noise, vibration and component fatigue.
Aquafall is the result of a study of the movement of water inside the drum. With a minimum level of water, and with recirculation through perforated blades, it provides a cascade flow, increasing the washing action, reducing cycle time and minimising water usage.
A hot and cold water mixer that achieves a precise temperature with the programmed water level, thereby saving energy and reducing the time of the wash cycle. In electric washing machines it is not necessary to activate the heating elements to heat the water.
Care Touch Drum
The system of deep punched holes without sharp edges ensures that the linen is treated delicately and aids the evacuation of the water during the final spin, thereby achieving very low residual moisture levels. The drum is constructed in AISI-304L stainless steel.
Hard Mount Technology
1.) EFFECTIVE SPINNING
Girbau’s RMS Series washing machines operate at spin speeds of 600 rpm (equivalent to 108 to 154 G depending on the model), while the RMG Series models reach 200G. Anchoring systems with a concrete base and a firm floor are required for proper installation and operation without noise or vibration.
2.) STURDY DESIGN
The design is based on the calculation of structural tensions to avoid critical points and achieve a very sturdy machine with a long service life even when operating under the most demanding conditions.
The large drain evacuates the bath water quickly, as well as preventing clogging due to solid particles.
Watertightness is assured with a double radial and axial oil seal, which contains a large drainage chamber to protect the bearing housing from possible water infiltrations.
The door uses an EPDM seal system with regulating adjustments.
Internal & External Dosing with Collector
To ensure the best washing process and the proper treatment for each fabric, Series 6 washers with INTELI make it possible to control the time of up to 12 external dosings. The Coin and Logi controls can connect up to 4 external do sings.
The chemicals are always previously diluted in the collector, thus preventing them from coming into direct contact with the fabric.
Design applying ergonomic criteria in the construction of their structure to aid the work of the operators.
- The ratio between diameter and the depth of the drum has been designed to aid with loading and unloading the washing machines
- Large diameter loading opening
- Outer casing with rounded edges to minimise impacts
- Convenient access to all the machine’s components to speed up maintenance tasks.
Just in Load
This function adjusts water consumption and dosing time proportionally, depending on the program and weight of the load selected. In this way water, energy and chemical products are saved in each wash cycle.
- 8 configurable programs
- Up to 9 phases per program
- 4 water levels that can be selected
- Connection to an external dosing system
- Failure check and alarm messages
- Test program
- Rinse Hold crease-guard mode stop (in the final phase only)
- Starting-up at the desired time
- Gradual cool-down (in the wash phase only)
Quality and Efficiency Based on Experience
Heavy-duty Washer With Aquafall, Aquamixer and GDrive as in the medium speed range, but with the following improvements:
- Free Standing MDS allows spin speed of up to 380G with silence and stability
- Intelli Control: infinite programming possibilities making it ideal for wet cleaning, Goretex etc. Easily interpretable and intuitive Icon system. Programme from PC. Save programmes on a memory card and copy them to other washing machines. Name each programme independently so your operators understand them
- Just in Load option reduces cost of water and chemicals. Automatically adjusts the amount of water and dispensing time based on programme selection and weight i.e. wash 25 kg in a 40 kg washer and water and detergent are automatically adjusted -significant savings
- Wet Cleaning Ready
- Easy load option for 57 and 110 kg: unique innovation with “no tilt”, allowing more efficient and easier loading and unloading
- 12 external dosing points
- Process flatwork direct from washer to calendar drying iron, avoiding dryer costs completely
- Huge reduction of water consumption and energy usage while achieving superior wash quality
- Four compartment dispenser for powders, liquids and automatic dosing
- GDrive system provides up to 70% reduction in electrical draw during start-up, with cycles of controlled acceleration, and important reduction in noise and vibration; which in turn notably lengthens the life of the washer
- Integrated GDrive provides a control system for unbalanced loads
- Cold and hot water inlet with automatic mixer
- Water level and temperature are selectable
Hardmount washers requiring anchoring to a sturdy floor and operating at spin speeds producing Gravity Factors of 108 to 154G – a sturdy machine with long service life even when operating under the most demanding conditions. Double radial and axial oil seal containing a large drainage chamber to protect the bearing housing from water ingress. G-Drive Inverter driven motor for reduced energy consumption, noise level and longer motor life. Removable front service cover for access to inverter and drain.
Legendary durability. Solid A frame construction make this machine possibility the most dependable and rugged washer extractor of this capacity ever produced. Widely adopted by the mining industry throughout Africa. Simple and effective with multiple programming options and a Gravity factor of around 131G.
Please send me information about this product