SoftWash® enables you to take advantage of new cleaning opportunities allowing you to treat items such as woollen suits, leather jackets, and curtains. Suitable for all types off garments, even the most delicate. We utilise equipment from the worlds largest and most reputable equipment manufacturer – Alliance Laundry Systems, with whom we have shared a 30+ year relationship. The equipment in it’s ‘laundry only’ guise has been doing service in South Africa under the trusted Speed Queen name for some 3 decades, and we now bring you their latest Wet Cleaning equipment built on the same production lines.
Fabrics and clothing types ideal for wet cleaning include:
- Clothing or items in wool, angora, silk and viscose
- Sports clothing and rain resistant clothing with membrane systems
- Bed linen (duvets and woollen sheets)
- Curtains and flags
- Evening wear and wedding garments
- Protective clothing (fire service, roadwork crews etc.)
- Horse rugs
- Nursing home laundry
- Medical laundry
- Dresses, jackets, trousers, suits and coats – all of which would traditionally be dry-cleaned.
Further SoftWash® benefits:
- Replace environmentally ‘unfriendly’ dry cleaning equipment & brand your business eco-friendly
- Equipment can also be used for conventional laundry
- Environmentally safe business practices
- Water-based cleaning solutions, no harmful solvents
- Odour-free fabric cleaning
- Extends the lifespan of linens and clothes
- Clothes are softer
- Whites are more brilliant
- Easy to use equipment and simple processes
- Cost-reduction through low energy and water consumption.
Machines and Pumps
SoftWash® washer-extractors and dryers are smartly designed to meet the highest standards, built to extend linen life, reduce water usage and utility costs, and maximise productivity. The heavy-duty construction provides dependable operation and assures your equipment will be in service for years to come
Unique SoftWash® spotting agents and chemicals developed by the world leader in Wet Cleaning chemicals designed to make the processing simple and always ensuring your customers fabrics receive the highest level of protection.