The Speed Queen FDC6 drying cabinet is especially developed for drying heavy duty overalls and is the first of its kind ever on the African continent.
Up until now there has not been a lint free solution for the drying of various fabrics. It’s a state-of-the-art PPE drying cabinet specifically designed for drying firemen’s suits and boots.
Specifically for fire suits in that it has a larger capacity, it has racks for boots and accessories and has a thermostat that is more exact (+/-3 degrees) so one can use it accurately if suits need to be impregnated with retardant. The other cabinets can also be used but are not purpose designed like this one. (One would need to fold / crease items to fit and the thermostat is accurate to +/-5 degrees.)
Other applications that the drying cabinets can be successfully applied to as a solution include:
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Cold Storage freezer suits
- Fire Departments
- ACSA facilities.
Drying Cabinets Features
- Drying process from the outside and inside
- Adjustable programmes
- Drying capacity of 6 large overalls equal to 20 kg
- Drying procedure hardens the impregnation
- Gentle drying without friction
- Three automatic programs and one program for timed drying
- Indoor lighting
- Detatchable hangers and racks for easier handling
- Programme ends with ‘cool down’ to room temperature
- CE Approved
We recently installed this cabinet unit at a small hospital in the Eastern Cape where it is being used as a lint free solution for their gowns and theatre scrubs.